Thursday, February 13, 2014

Field Trips: A Year in Review

Hello RCC Students!

I hope that each and everyone one of you are enjoying the "SNOWAPOCALYPSE" and time off from class, frankly I would be lying if I said that I didn't.  More than likely class will be cancelled on Friday as well, but I hope to see you in class on Monday, that is, if we can shovel our way out!

I have taken these past two days "class free" to finally blog, download, and edit photos from our graduation and summer/fall semester.  All I can say is wow we were a busy group!

I would also like to thank those who provided us with field trips and hosting our class, but are not in the photos.  Special thanks goes to Sara Lyke and WithIT for their Market/Student Mentoring Program, Mark Woodward and Debra Sommerville for the Baker plant and showroom tour, Dr. John Turpin from High Point University for discussing transfer credit, and to  Furnitureland South.

Enjoy the photos.  Come on sunshine!

Post was written by Holly Barker, Department Head of Design Programs at Randolph Community College.  For more information and to learn about a career in Interior Design contact Holly at 336-633-0284 or at hdbarker@randolph.edu



     




No comments:

Post a Comment